Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Awesome Bulletin Board Contest


I'm getting excited for my Halloween Bulletin Board. Looks like I'll be staying after school for a little bit to finish it up. I am going to enter it into this AWESOME contest. Guess what??? You can enter too. The prize is $100 to MPM school supplies. I just LOVE MPM school supplies. Thank you for voting for my back to school board. I may need some help again! I really appreciate your votes/pins. I was able to get some cool prizes to give away next week.


2012 Halloween Bulletin Board Contest

Click on banner to enter the contest.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Nelson! You've been Boo-ed! Hop on over to http://familyrunningmyjourney.blogspot.com/2012/10/ive-been-boo-ed.html to check it out! Happy Fall!

    LOVE the bulletin board!

    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!