Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Favorite Pins Friday


Linking up with Cara to show you some of my favorite pins this week.

Great quick cheat sheet


Doesn't this look refreshing?


Great ... I have customers all the time having trouble.



My next Monday Made It Project


Next project -organize my makeup

Love this necklace.. Have one ordered

Yum... love me some Margaritas




I am participating in a Christmas in July sale with some of my favorite bloggers!
It's going to be big because I LIKE HUGE sales. Not just 20% off. I'm talking 50% or more!
I love sales so each day, I am going to offer you a deal from my TPT Store...anywhere from 50-75% off! Check back here each day July 19th-24 for the daily deal!
The deals are only one day long so hurry up to get the savings! 

Today and Today only I'm offering
Behavior Beads
regularly $6.75
Sale Price $3.00

Click HERE to purchase


Next product is an editable banner great for word walls, bulletin boards and more!






3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!! So excited about the behavior beads. This was the kick I needed to convince myself to go ahead and order your custom set as well very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... I love the "Ask Me About" board. Great idea!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!