Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Winners and Photography Resolutions

Winners please email me or comment on this post.
If you are fast ...you get to pick your prize
$25 Tpt or Amazon
$25 Bonefish/Outback

Camera Strap
Elf

My Photography Resolution- Take at least two pictures a week in the classroom. Make an animoto video for my students to remember their first and second grade year. Also make a shutterfly yearbook that students may purchase.


Have you tried Animoto? It's super easy and FREE for educators.

Unlimited Videos For Educators.


Enhance your digital classroom with Animoto, an ideal tool for creating videos and presentations. It takes just minutes to create a video which can bring your lessons to life.






7 comments:

  1. Holy snap! What a Happy New Year treat:) I won?! Yipee11!! What do I do?? lol. Happy New Year to you and your lovely blog:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I would love the amazon or bonefish!
    Thank you thank you thank you!
    Katie
    iwanttobeasuperteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... my comment isn't showing up. I would love the Amazon or bonefish. Thank you so much!
    Katie
    iwanttobeasuperteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again,

    Sorry for all the comments. When I first saw your post, I was at the gym and attempted to type out the last 2 on my phone. Now that I'm at an actual keyboard it's much easier to be a little more detailed in my thank you! Thanks so much again and Happy New Year. I'm excited to keep linking up with your picture posts. They give me good motivation to get all those pictures on my camera uploaded and blog ready. I think next year for our yearbook club I might need to buy some camera straps. My yearbook ladies would love them!

    Thanks again,
    Katie :)
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the animoto tutorial. It's one of those things that I've heard about but didn't really know what it was. I think I'll definitely use that instead of powerpoint for my end of the year recap for parents. :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used Animoto before and LOVE it! My nuggets even used it in pairs to create videos during our Invention Convention. It is super simple to use and plays back nicely. I have even embedded it in a Glog before (SUPER COOL)!

    Bug hugs,
    Shelly
    The Land of Glitter

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!