I'm linking up with Mrs. Jump's class to share the top ten things I want to do this summer! I have way more than 10 but here are some photos I had handy.
1. I want to start cooking more vegetables. Actually I just need to cook anything. I'm not much of a cook.
2. I want to organize all of my photos on my photography website. I hope to take lots of pictures this summer so I need to be super organized.
3. I'm planning on going to the Aquatic Center and hanging out in the neighborhood pool. Hopefully I'll see some sweet students over the summer. I know my niece and nephew would love to hang out with some friends.
4. I have two online editing classes to take on to help me learn photoshop. I really need to get these started. I'm already falling behind.
5. Weddings. I have a few weddings to attend this summer.
6. Relax and be lazy at Shipwreck Island Water Park. I'm hoping to bring along the nieces and nephew. I haven't been since I was little and now I have a season pass.
7. Boating. I hope my husband won't be too tired to take me on some sunset boat cruises. Summer is his busy season. He works 7 days a week in the summer. Maybe we can fit in a couple.
8. I'm teaching painting two weeks this summer. Anyone have some fun painting lessons/ ideas?
9. I'll probably be hanging out with the cousins at the beach this summer. It's always a fun time.
10. Visit California and Relax
What are your plans? I'll be posting my pictures #summerbucketlist2014 on my Instagram. I'd love to see your pics as well.