Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Teacher's Gonna Snap- Elf Edition


Our elf is arriving today! I'm so excited and I know the children will be too. Instead of doing a November Teacher's Gonna Snap linky party this one will be focused on Elf shots. Get as creative as you wish! There are tons of ideas here or get those juices flowing. I can't wait to see all of the pictures. They do not have to be just of the classroom elves. Any elf will do!

Here is your Elf Freebie! Our elf will be leaving these brag tags.



Be sure to link up early!  You can always add more pictures to your original post! There will be lots of chances to win prizes for linking up to the Elf Edition linky party. You may just snag you a little gift for having fun. I'll be back to post some more pictures!

4 winners total:
$25 to Amazon  or TPT( 1 winner)
$25 to Carrabbas/Bonefish/Outback (1 winner)
Elf  (1 winner)
 Camera Strap (1 winner)












Just found another party over at the Seusstastic blog! Why not link up to both? 








6 comments:

  1. Love the idea! I can't wait to check back and get some great ideas. We have an elf at our house, but not in the classroom. I can't wait to link up later this week.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Totally inspired me to bust out the camera!!! Can't wait to see more :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more elf!!! Your blog inspired me to get the camera out more often :)!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend just forwarded me your blog post about the Elf on the Shelf. I just blogged about mine last night! I am your newest follower! I linked up, but wasn't able to post your button from my phone. I'll have to do it on the laptop tomorrow. Again...I LOVE THIS POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and all the other bloggers with the elf photos are going to make me cave!! I wasn't going to do it. But now I think I might have to. Loving your pics!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALMOST forgot to come back and link up! Wish I would have remembered the band-aid idea-- my students would have loved that! {Apparently, the theme of this comment is that my memory is slipping!} I hope you are enjoying your break!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!