Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

What I'm LOVING

I'm really embarrassed to say that I didn't even remember my password to get into my blog. That's crazy talk. Hopefully, I'll be back to sharing the fun things I've been up to in first grade. In the meantime, you can always see a glimpse on Instagram. I think it's made me lazy. You know I'm all about sharing photos and I can do JUST that. #sorrynotsorry 

 How is your school year? My year has been a whirlwind which may explain why I haven't been able to blog. We are rolling out many new things in our district. Common assessments, PLCs, new curriculum, new standards, new testing.... sound familiar ? Well, no fear I'm hear to brighten your day  and share some LOVE.  I'm also going to be giving away some of my favorite things so please link up.









My first thing I'm LOVING saves me so much time in the classroom.  I was just introduced to MobyMax and all it’s features a few months back. Boy am I LOVING this resource and I think you will too!  I definitely would recommend this engaging, individualized instruction to anyone. You will love how easy it is to start up.  Students will be able to get on a placement test and the program differentiates lessons based on skill needs. It covers math, language, vocabulary, literature, writing, test prep and MORE! My students absolutely love their Moby time. The lessons are fun and engaging. My students are highly motivated and competitive trying to earn badges for their collection. It’s great for intervention or enrichment. I love that they can practice and reinforce skills at home. Teachers will love the detailed reports and data that can be used for progress monitoring. I promise you will see students improving in tons of areas because the program fills in those gaps. I’d love to share the Moby Love. 






I’ve been using the RainMate for years but just haven’t shared how much I LOVE it. It re-circulates the air, gently infusing it with the scent of your choosing.  I use peppermint or spearmint from NOW Essential Oils. They are highly concentrated and work wonders. The kids love the smell and all the teachers who have allergies like to come and stand in my room to breathe in the essential oils. Peppermint and Spearmint both offer the benefits of cooling, invigorating, revitalizing, stimulating. 



My last thing I've been loving is not really teaching related. Well, it sorta is because I'm always attending baby showers for adorable co-workers. I'm obsessed with photographs, fonts, and colors. I've found something that has all three. 
Meet these adorable LUCY DARLIN monthly stickers. I ordered a bunch for our gift shops. I'd like to giveaway a set. There are many options to choose from. Stickers for baby bellies or monthly stickers for babies. 


Happy Valentine's Day! I can't wait to see some of the things you are LOVING. It doesn't have to be school related.


2 comments:

  1. I was just researching Moby Max! We are looking into individualized programs and that's on my list!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! You will love it. Thanks for linking up. Looks like you have pretty good chances of winning ;)

      Delete

LOVE hearing from you!