Thanks for stopping by this week! I have so many great items to giveaway for Teacher Appreciation Week. Right now I am currently getting ready to do my last sight word assessment of the year. I don’t know about you but assessing is not my most favorite time of the year. It seems to take away from valuable teaching time.
One way to make it a little more fun is ESGI software. This software is designed by a former kindergarten teacher. I signed up for a 60-day free trial and fell in LOVE. It was so easy to implement. My kids were begging to come back to my laptop. I really enjoyed looking at the results and printing the parent letters. My parents loved the personalized letters that told them specifically which words and skills their child needed additional help. The best part about ESGI is the flashcards that automatically print out with each letter. I love how teachers can even create their own tests and assessments. Here’s an overview:
ESGI makes Assessment easy.
· Web-based software can be accessed from anywhere, anytime.
· Fun for students to get assessed on a PC.
· Individualized parent letters showing parents which questions their child answered correctly and incorrectly.
· Individualized flashcards (with the student’s name), for the missed items, so parents can practice at home.
· Real-time reporting of the data you have assessed. Through easy to navigate reports, you can see what your class knows (or doesn’t know), individual student performance, item analysis, and more.
It’s easy to get started! What a wonderful thing for end of the year assessments. I am so happy to announce that ESGI has graciously donated a one year membership to ONE lucky winner. To enter this contest, you must follow this blog and please sign up for ESGI's FREE 60 Day Trial . Just give it a try, even if you're almost out of school. After you’ve signed up for the free trial, leave me a comment saying that you’ve done so! If you don't sign up for the free trial you can NOT be entered into the giveaway. Contest ends on May 13th! I will announce the winner on the 14th!
BONUS ENTRY- share this giveaway on your blog, fb or pinterest and leave a comment saying you did!
Check back tonight for another fabulous giveaway!
CONGRATS to Melissa! I've emailed you!