Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Resolutions

I'm linking up to share my Technology Resolutions for 2013. Make sure you link up with Kathleen over at Growing Kinders to share your technology tips and resolutions.
Boy do I just LOVE technology.

I will share some of my favorite FREE websites for the students
Sumdog
Xtramath.org
Scootpad.com

Here are my favorite paid websites
Brainpopjr.com
Tumblebooks.com
Samson's classroom

My technology resolution  is to use mastery connect on a weekly basis and continue to plan using planbook.com
Have you checked out these awesome sites?




Planbook.com-You can sign up for a FREE 30 day trial... then it's only $12 a year.
Super easy to import state standards and common core standards. You can bump, extend, and delete lessons. I love the templates. It's definitely one of my favorite things right now!


Now I also have a personal technology resolution which is to learn Photoshop. I would also like to learn how   to create clip art. I'm using adobe creative cloud that allows me to access tons of adobe programs on either computer. LOVING it so far.


What are your technology resolutions?

Don't forget to link up to this giveaway!
You could win some great gift cards.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these websites! I think the masteryconnect.com looks great. I can't wait to check it out!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our principal has been talking a lot about planbook.com- I guess I better check it out!

    Also, I'm excited about your future plans for clip art! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!