Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

We are KIND KIDS


We've had so much fun this week completing our RACK's. Have you seen this darling packet by Lindsey? A year of many firsts created the best FREE packet I've seen in a while. Click here to snag a copy for yourself. Each day the students are so excited to complete our kind kid mission. Today happened to be visit a previous teacher and give a hug. Since I looped, we visited our K friends. We also sang one of Heidi's songs about following rules. You know....we are trying to recruit new members for our KIND KID club.
Slide116
On Monday we dropped off donuts for the office staff
We made cards that said
WE DONUT KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!





On Tuesday we dropped off  treats for our lunchroom staff and custodians.

MARKET RACK
Today we were producers and consumers. We helped our first grade friends with Market Days. All monies raised will help out Sandy Hook. 
I'm so happy that we are LOVING our RACK missions. I can't wait to continue in January.


 








7 comments:

  1. Such wonderful things to instill in your littles:) So cute! I love that unit idea!!! Great pics! Thanks for sharing:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! So glad this came in handy!! Thanks for sharing, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You warmed my heart! More like melted it, teaching those kids about doing unto others & giving back. What a wonderful thing you have done!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I feel like kiddos don't understand how much they can really do to brighten up someone's day :) I love all the ideas for giving back!

    If you have time, stop by my blog and check out my giveaway!
    Thanks,
    Sarah
    The Fabulous First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is amazing. I am so inspired and wish I would've thought of this sooner. You are an amazing teacher! I bet those kids have such a great feeling in their hearts right now! :)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great unit!!! I cannot wait to put it to use in my classroom!!

    I have a question for you...what are the Market days at your school about??

    Thanks,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the nicest thing!!!! Happy holidays to you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!