Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Saturday Snapshots

It's time for Saturday Snapshots and I'd love for you to link up. This week I had a chance to snuggle with this little one. I also visited a new spot for pictures. I'm loving all of the colors in the Watercolor photographs. Watercolor  Inn and Resort is a beautiful beach resort located along the emerald green waters and sugar white sands of the panhandle. I know where I want my next stay-cation to be. To check out more about Florida don't forget to visit the Florida Blog Hop. I've enjoyed visiting new places from looking at all of the wonderful pictures.




















Have a wonderful weekend. Remember to capture those little moments. 



8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spot! Your photos are gorgeous as always!! Love them!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little one is precious! Your photos beautiful!! The Watercolor Resort is THE perfect place for a photo shoot! The natural backdrops are gorgeous!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always so beautiful! One of these days I'll learn how to use my fancy camera on something other than the dummy mode...lol.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful batch of photos! The flowers compliment that yellow dress perfectly!
    :)
    Steph
    http://simplesinsights.blogspot.com/2014/07/saturday-snapshots-july-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures as usual! I love the little baby ones! So cute. And the flowers are a beautiful colorful background for pics! :)
    Happy Saturday!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an amazing photographer!! Love the black and white ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so stinkin talented! That baby melts my heart!

    Hope
    Teaching with Hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watercolor is beautiful! I live in the panhandle, too! Do you have a website for your photography? I am interested in a session! :)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!