Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Back to School Books

What teacher doesn't love books? Today I'm linking up to share my favorite books for the first day of school. 


 

Here are a few of my favorite books! Click on the picture to go straight to The Clever Teacher to order.

Elmer

The Crayon Box That Talked

 

I love these books so much that I  even have a great packet that goes along with my favorite books

Enemy Pie

Enemy pie is a terrific story told through the eyes of a young boy. It is a story about how to make friends, and how enemies are unmade. My students love this book every year. 


Wemberly Worried
I love all of Kevin Henkes books! Great for the beginning of the year.
Owen 

This story is great for learning how being kind and filling each other's buckets.


This book is a must. It goes along with bucket fillers.

This is a classic first day story. I love the sweet message. 

Love the ending!

3 comments:

  1. So many people read Kevin Henkes the first week! I am definitely doing an author study on him the first week this year. I loooove The Crayon Box that Talked. Such a great great story!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great book choices! I definitely want to purchase "Enemy Pie". Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!