Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Back to School Product Premiere!


Who doesn't love a SALE? This weekend, I will be having a sale at my TPT and TN store. Today, I am so excited to be a part of the Back to School Product Premiere hosted by Christina! There are many amazing packets out there. This little blog hop will help you find some great stuff!

 
Thanks A Turn to Learn for the cute graphic

Saturday kicks off a HUGE Back to School sale at my TpT store.  You have three days to save- August 11, 12th and 13th. Most teachers will be offering 20% off in their shops and... if you enter the code BTS12 at checkout, TpT is offering an additional 10% off!  The extra 10% is good for 12th and 13th only.



Here are some of my favorite back to school packets from my store.












1 comment:

LOVE hearing from you!