Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

May the PHRASES be with you

I've been busy this morning leaving feedback on recent tpt purchases. Did you know how easy it is to earn free packets? For each dollar spent, you earn 1 credit.  For every 20 credits, you get $1.00 to be used on your next purchase!  I just earned around 200 credits. YIPPEE!
******SPECIAL TODAY ONLY*****
Spend $15 dollars in my tpt store and get your pick of a FREE packet.
Just email me at missnelsonattpt@yahoo.com with your tpt username and packet choice.

Please tell me one of your favorite purchases today
 ( I really need writing stuff) and I'll pick 3 winners to win $10 to my TPT store.



NEW PACKETS

May the PHRASES be with you- Dolch Word Phrases Game and Cards
My kids love playing games like POP, BANG, and BOOM. What class doesn't have a STAR WARS lover?

WOOF-Dolch Word Phrases Game and Cards
Are your students just as crazy over dogs as MINE?

Where are we? 
Editable Polka Dot Pennant Banner- Customize and make as many as you need!


BESTSELLERS

over 80 different icons/options




Can be used with any 10-20 spelling words

great for grades K-3


This packet is great for Economics units

Makes a great end of the year present for parents!
Kids love it too!




Editable to fit your class needs


BEE STUFF

Editable covers
great for reviewing class rules

OWL STUFF


Off to go shopping. Don't forget to tell me one of your favorite purchases today
 ( I need writing stuff) and I'll pick 3 winners to win $10 to my TPT store.


















12 comments:

  1. I am buying the Writing Rubrics Megapack from Sarah Paul. Figure I have plenty of writing activities currently in place, but the thing that always gets me is how to grade the writing. (Yep, we get grades in second!) So it sits on my desk for far too long. (In my defense we usually have one day a quarter where we file all our writing in our portfolios, so it isn't like the kids are waiting and waiting.)

    She had a freebie last spring that I used and it made the scoring go so smoothly that I put this on my wishlist till the big sale!

    Plus, I figure I will be using it all year long, making it a great investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm off to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are all spending our weekend on a terrific shopping spree at TPT! The system has been overloaded a couple of times! :) I purchased Mrs. Wills Math Journal Prompt packet and Mrs. Jumps new Common Core Writing Packet Unit 1. I can't wait to look through them. I've already got 5 more things in my cart, including Sharing Kindergartens There Was An Old Lady Literacy packets, and will do some more shopping this evening! I think we are all addicted! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought What the Teacher Wants Journals Through the Year. I also bought several of Abby's word work packs. My students LOVE the activities.
    kwelnicke@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought Reagan Tunstall's writing unit and the lessons in it are great. I also bought the Journals Through the Year from Rachelle and its awesome. Both will be great resources to add to my lessons and journaling this year!

    delanej23460@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spent way too much money today, but I love your binder and spines. Now, I just need to figure out how to print one at a time. It prints the whole packet. I know I am doing something wrong.

    Terri
    thefirstgradeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Caitlin Clabby's Writing Center Activities and Deanna Jump's Common Core Writing Pack Unit! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on Wishlist Round #2! I had to take a break to create more items for my TPT store :) Needless to say, I haven't gotten a whole lot done today!! My favorite writing product that I've purchased so far is Amy Lemons' What's the Main Idea... perfect for those kiddos who really struggle with main idea! Happy shopping!

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked up Deanna Jump's Common Core Writing Pack and the Writing Rubric Mega Pack. I also picked up your Star Wars Dolch Word Phrases!
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Writing Center Started Kit (a cupcake for the teacher), Monthly diary and calendar set (Christina Baindbridge), Personal narrative (Kaime Rector).
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought Emergency Substitute Teacher Plans from the Clutterfree Classroom! With a one year old at home I figured it was time to get serious about some plans that can be pulled out at a moment's notice!
    I LOVE the design elements on your blog! I've been forwarding several links to a friend who does a BEE theme but wanted to freshen up her room. I thought your page would be just the inspiration she needed! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought Buzzing with Mrs. B's calendar set (bee themed of course). I love it!!

    Erica

    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!