Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

You might be a teacher if...

You might be a teacher if...

...you can't go shopping without buying items for your classrom
... Friday nights consists of blogstalking and pinning on pinterest
... you ask for teaching resources for Christmas and birthdays
...you make nightly runs to Target and Walmart
...you love the Dollar Tree or the Dollar Spot at Target
...you save trash and collect other people's trash for arts and crafts
...you have a font addiction
...you love the smell of new crayons


***Fun new technology app that I just love*** Thanks Technology Tailgate for sharing
I think students will love creating rap songs for research reports, vocabulary words and more!
Here is a sample I made last night.
Click here
I took three facts about penguins and it turned my words into a rap song withn 10 seconds.
How would you use Smule in your classroom?



8 comments:

  1. Loved the rap!! Have to get that app!! The kids will love it!!

    Christa

    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the smell of new crayons! Smule is so cool..too bad I don't have iPods or iPads at my job :( Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new app! Thank you for sharing!!!!
    Michelle @ Smitten With First

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can use on a cell phone or regular computer.
    No need for ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through the linky party! I'm your newest follower!

    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to smell the inside of a new book...lol. It's not normal, I know.

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  7. New books do smell good too! I must not be normal either.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh - that rap is soooo cute! I can't wait to play myself!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ✿Lynn
    Inside this Book

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!