Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

First Grade Cooties

I'm so sick! It all started Friday at lunch. I hope this saline wash kicks in soon. I've also loaded up on Silver, Olive Leaf, Oil of Oregano, Echinacea and more! What do you like using?
Football kicked off today so hubby is glued to the couch. He roots for BAMA! I'm really just a fan of the fall weather, pumpkin lattes, and the sound of football.

This made my day this week. I received my SLANT box. I just love the detail Amanda put in to make the BEST SLANT box ever.
If you have not heard of this new project, visit Lessons with Coffee and click on the SLANT tab at the top of her blog. 

My partner to receive a box from this month was sweet Amanda over at Teaching Maddeness. 


 I already LOVED Amanda's blog. She has the best ideas!
I never knew just HOW creative she was...take a look at the goodies in my box! She said she's not crafty but I definitely beg to differ. Her box was BEE-AUTIFUL!
  It was filled with wonderful goodies and of course they all matched my room. Yellow, Black and Polka dots. 



I can't wait to use these little snack ideas in my own classroom. How precious!!!

I'm in LOVE with every single item. I love all of the ribbon and fun tape. How cute is this frame? It's already on my desk. 
It was such a fun experience. I recommend you signing up next time right here.







Winners! Announced 

Benton Burlap Winner/ DG pack - Becky Baxter

Samson's Classroom Winner-  Kelly Smither

Don't forget you can use the code RMN2 to save $70 off a year subscription to Samson's Classroom. Hurry because the $10 deal ends on September 1st.



You will LOVE it. Great for K-2 students

I'd love for you to link up to Saturday Snapshots


18 comments:

  1. feel better. Second graders have cooties too. I was a little stuffy Friday morning and it got worse as the day went on. Today it is full force. I have Mucinex, Claritin, two prescription sinus sprays, distilled water for sinus rinse, tea, and ice cream (even though they say dairy is bad with this stuff, it is my one vice when I am sick), and I had soup for lunch. Let's cross our fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear you are not feeling well! I swear by Echinacea, saline, and hot tea. When my mother was in the nursing home they used silver for all infections which I find interesting. I hope you recover QUICKLY!!!! Love the snack ideas... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Airborne is magic for when you feel a cold coming on...
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your a bit under the weather:( Rest up, and hope you're feeling better soon. Nice SLANT Box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better!
    I love the stuff in your Slant box! That frame is adorable and I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gifts from Amanda were so cute! I hope that you feel better soon!
    Wendy
    One Happy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better! I love your inspiration "Bee" quote and frame! Super cute!

    ~Bagby
    Math Madness

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of the slant box. But it looks fun, I'm headed there next to check it out!! And yay, I won the burlap!! So excited!!!!! Thanks for the fun contest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You poor thing! Lots of rest and relaxation in your future, girl! LOVE all of those goodies! The picture frame is adorable :) Thanks for sharing!

    Amelia
    wherethewildthingslearn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the yellow and black in your room.
    I sure hope you feel better soon!

    Barbara @
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww... feel better!! I've been fighting the crud myself - bronchitis and the like - yuck. It's way too early in the school year to be feeling bad. Get lots of rest on your long weekend and feel better. Oh, and LOVE your SLANTbox...how awesome! :!)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're feeling better soon! I have been trying to fight off some sinus/allergy crud myself...ugh. Your SLANT box was fabulous! I am still waiting on mine but have been assured it will arrive soon! I had such fun shopping for the one I sent...too fun! Get some rest...:)

    Blessings, Vicky
    Keep Calm and Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jealous of the slant box! So super duper fun!!!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boo, sickness! 4th graders have cooties as well...and I'm afraid I may have caught them! Should've gotten my cootie shot, ha! I just signed up to do my first SLANT box for September, and I'm so excited!!

    Miss White's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  15. You seriously need to get better. I haven't seen you in days.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hoping you feel better soon! Your little bee snack/treats are seriously adorable! What a cute idea!

    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!