Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Have you ever been in a pickle?

Are you on Pinterest???? Now teachers don't ever have to miss any great ideas! They are all easy to find and store for easy retriveal. 

Pinterest is MY number #1 resource I use as an educator. I'm all about images and photographs. I guess you can say I'm a visual learner.

 Pinterest is my go to site when I'm looking for a bulletin board saying, finding a cute themed lesson or researching any Common Core standard. I love how easy it is to collaborate with other teachers, find out about new educational materials, books and printables.

The wonderful people at Pinterest have seen how educators have responded to their site and they have teamed up with many of your favorite Edu-Bloggers to bring you Teachers on Pinterest. Pinterest has created a set of boards just for teachers that are jam-packed with classroom ideas. There are specific grade level boards for grades Pre-K-6, plus additional boards for education blogs, classroom decor, management and more!
I'd love for you to check out some of my boards. I've been pinning some wonderful classroom decor ideas right here.

 Classroom Decor

While searching Pinterest... I also find great products. Check out this awesome find.
In A Pikle 
"We've all found ourselves in a pickle at times! These are the moments you never expect and are not prepared for! A spill on your shirt, a missing button, an unsightly chin hair, a torn finger nail, or lunch stuck in your teeth."

I feel like I'm always in a pickle.  I have an aunt who keeps EVERYTHING in her purse. If you need something my sweet GAGA has it handy. Not me....I've always wanted to be like that but I'm just not that prepared. I'm not the most organized person because I'm always running in 5,000 directions. I never slow down. I'll be driving to the gym and look down to realize I forgot to grab a hair tie. The other day I was in desperate need of tweezers so I had to stop at the gas station and pay a fortune.  Well... I am tired of being unprepared. Do you need some help too? I have found the perfect solution. 


In a Pikle kits are great for your purse but I'm getting one for my car and my classroom! You are probably wondering what it's all about!!! 
"If you have children, you have more unique challenges ranging from nose bleeds to skinned knees. The "In A Pikle" bag is a compact organizer for essential convenience items needed for the daily emergencies of life. It is camouflaged to look like a designer wallet. Inside are 8 clear, removable pouches that attach to the fashionable cover. It is designed to hold a stain remover pen, bandages, nail clippers, tweezers, safety pins, and much more.
Now you might have some of these items at the bottom of your purse, but can never find them when you need them! Finally, there is a way to organize daily emergency items in a fun and stylish way. The "Pikle" comes in many trendy designs and fun colors providing something for every taste. With the "Pikle", you'll be able to successfully get out of almost any situation."

I was so excited to open my pikle and so was this little girl. 





 The In A Pikle bag comes with over 20 items that fit conveniently inside. Fill it with your favorite gum, lozenges, or cough drops. Don’t forget to add your essential medicine or antacid. There is plenty of room in the In A Pikle bag to always have the things you need!








I think these bags would make the best gift for friends and family. I know what I'm getting my classroom volunteers at the end of the year. Who wouldn't LOVE one of these handy bags?
Need a pikle? You can recieve 10% off your ENTIRE order with the code (missnelson)
Would you like to enter to win a pikle?
Check out their blog as they are doing a special giveaway for Miss Nelson fans. 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Nelson I've never heard of these! They look great! I'm heading over to their blog now, thanks for posting!! Looks like something every mom NEEDS!!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about getting one of these yesterday. Thanks for the discount code.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious....and brilliant!!!! Gotta have one. Thanks!

    Lisa
    Fluent in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for my school closet! I always run into one thing or another that I need and do not have on hand. Thank you so much for highlighting it in your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to check this out - I feel like I am always in a pickle! :)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!