Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Let's Talk

I'm joining in the fun this week.




1.This is my 10th year to teach.


2. I teach first grade in a tourist town where some of you have maybe visited during Spring Break- Panama City Beach, Florida

3. I’m a night owl. I usually stay up til at least 12:00 during the school year. In the summer time I go to bed around 4:00. That's probably why I can make it in the top 10 of Tara's Monday Made It linky.


4. I love anything by apple. I just recently changed over and now I'm obsessed with their products.


5. I don’t like watching movies more than once. I also rarely listen to a full song before I change the station in my car or song on my ipod. Well... unless it's the Counting Crows.




6. When I am with children I am very happy. If I am not teaching then I am probably babysitting or hanging out with my nieces and nephew.







7. I love taking pictures! I have a Canon t3i and 5d mark III. I would love for you to link up one Saturday for Saturday Snapshots.



8. Decorating for every holiday is really fun for me. I have a wreath or door hanger for each holiday/season and a doormat that matches. I just LOVE etsy finds.




9. A few of my least favorite things are: thunderstorms, flying, snakes, lizards, frogs, seafood, housework, and arrogant people.


Arrogant < Kind people!!!



10. These are a few of my favorite things: giveaways, bees, Canon products, Monday Made It with Tara, facials, massages, pedicures, ribbon, shopping, Asheville, NC, Mexican Food, cobb salads, Menchies, birthday cake ice cream, polka dots and my family.















24 comments:

  1. In the summer, you go to bed just before I get up! I think I must be a morning person...
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. My husband wakes up at 5 and thinks I'm nuts.

      Delete
  2. I am so a night owl, I've been known to go to bed as late as 1 on school nights, but it hurts getting up at 6.....Now during the summer I too have my days and nights mixed up ...going to bed at 4....sigh....we start back next Monday....so going to TRY and get back to a "routine" how did you do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does hurt in the mornings. I roll out of bed and thankfully live very close to my school.
      I made myself go to bed early (10:00) and wake up at 6.

      Delete
  3. I love being a night owl too, but I mornings are not kind when I am! I live about 40 minutes from Asheville, NC and visit there often!

    ~Bagby
    Math Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky. We love the weather in Asheville.

      Delete
  4. Yeah! This is so fun reading about everyone! I love how you border and write in your pictures--super cute! My hubby uses Canon and LOVES it! I also have a love affair with Mac products they are simple the best! I'm sad you don't like seafood though...I mean you're from Florida. Which also makes me excited because I'm from Florida too!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! Everyone does think I'm nuts for not liking seafood and I live in FL.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, hit publish before I finished!

    I am with Lisa- I'm a total morning person... even in the summer I'm up at 7 and in bed by 10.

    I have a t3i also but my pictures don't turn out like yours! I would love some tips if you have any!

    Liz
    Floating Through Fifth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed you but my 50 mm lens 1.4 is the magic trick

      Delete
  7. I'm with you on the canon products!! Although I may be biased, as my Dad got me hooked! He said he wouldn't teach me unless I had a Canon camera, as that is what he has always used! Now I have a 50D and love it!!

    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was nice to learn more about you! I love Cobb salad! I just call it "yummy salad"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun name... it is so yummy. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I'm a total night owl/ borderline insomniac! I rarely go to bed before midnight and if I do I wake up during the night! Love your pictures!

    Denay
    The Gemini Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  10. And now...Florida Georgia Line (p.s. I don't even like country music and now I can sing every one of their songs)
    GEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUURRR SHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNN Thanks a lot.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yeah! I forgot about my summer mix. I'm going to miss listening to it every night.

      Delete
  11. This is a really good site post, im delighted I came across it. Ill be back down the track to check out other posts that

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and I function on the same sleep schedules here!! I hate transitioning from my summer hours back to school hours.Enjoy your last few late late nights!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a night owl, too! Love reading your posts!! I absolutely ADORE the welcome door hanger! It's so, so cute! Do you mind sharing where you found it?
    Thanks much!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!