Here are her 10 questions and answers.
I'm keeping my ten questions but asking 10 more blogs.
Here is my list of tag-ees
Here Are The Rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
So…let’s get to know each other a little better, shall we?
Here are my 10 questions :
1. Which do you prefer teaching Reading or Math?
2. Where's your favorite place to find clip art?
3. Do you count spelling tests as a reading or writing grade?
4. Favorite website for your students?
6. Do you arrive to school early or stay late?
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. Michael’s or Hobby Lobby?
9. What is your favorite read aloud?
10. Winter Break or Spring Break?
I love these strategies from whole brain teaching. Especially the blow in your bubble and release and class yes.