Happy Easter! I woke up this morning to find out that I've been tagged by Jillian at Jillian's Just Tinkerin' Around. How fun! Here are her 10 questions and the rules to the game:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 10 questions for the tagger who posted for you.
3. Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people you're tagging.
4. Tag 10 people and link the with your post. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged!
Here are my tag-ees that must follow this fun game:
First Grade Blue Skies
Journey of a Substitute Teacher
Finding Joy in 6th Grade
The Resource (ful) Room!
Living a Wonderful Life
4th Grade Frolics
When I Grow Up
Color Me Kinder
Here are my 10 questions for those who I tag:
1. Which do you prefer teaching Reading or Math?
2. What’s your favorite place for clip art?
3. Do you count spelling tests as a reading or writing grade?
4. Favorite website for your students?
5. Point and shoot camera or DSLR?
6. Do you arrive to school early or stay late?
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. Michael’s or Hobby Lobby?
9. What is your favorite read aloud?
10. Winter Break or Spring Break?