Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Candy Galore and Saturday Snapshots


Saturday I didn't post pictures because I was too busy shopping and having fun with friends and family. I think I'll just leave the link up for a month at a time because I'm always late to everything. This way you can post any time you get a chance. Before I show you some of my pictures from this past week please take time to watch this video. It's so amazing. You may have seen it but if you haven't you will LOVE this sweet story.





I'm about to reach 1,000 followers so you know what that means.... Giveaway Time! I'm obsessed with giveaways because it gives me a chance to shop!  I went shopping in Destin and picked up a couple of things for a giveaway: Brookstone Sand, Godiva chocolates, and I already had these cute Candy Cottages pictured below.





Sand is awesome. No mess 98% sand 2% polymer

Decorating our Candy Cottage!









Blakely's first oreo!


I can't wait for Pumpkin Day. I'm so happy I finished the Pumpkin Time packet. It's on sale for $1.50. I also included a FREE questioning cheat sheet here.


I will be giving away a box of Godiva chocolates, Brookstone Sand or Candy Cottage and $10 to my tpt store to one lucky winner.


First person to guess my favorite Halloween Candy will WIN! You can earn up to 4 guesses by

1. Following me on Instagram ( 1 guess)
2. Pinning my Pumpkin Time Packet (1 guess)
3. Leaving Feedback on Pumpkin Time Packet (1 guess)
4. Link up to Saturday Snapshots ( 1 guess)



13 comments:

  1. Great pics!!!! It seems like you are always out and about somewhere.....and you don't sleep!!!! How do you do it??? LOL! Looks like you're having a blast! PIcs are great:)))) Have a great week:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those candy cottages! What a great idea! Your nieces (I think) are too cute! You capture such great candid shots of them! Love this linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. candy corn. heather wingodingos20@gmai.com

    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/368239707002806837/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reese's Pumpkins!

    I pinned it! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/125115695871317364/

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like fun!! New Zealand doesn't really do halloween so we don't get all this fun stuff!!
    My guess is either m n m's, or godiva chocolates hehe

    Erin
    The E-Z Class

    ReplyDelete
  6. The PUMPKIN candy corns are my most favorite candy ever, so it must be yours too! Your Halloween house turned out super cute!

    Angela :)
    Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sprees! :)

    Bri
    The Price of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on Instagram too and love looking at your pics! Is your favorite candy dark chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blakely's headband is adorable, I need some for the twins. I am thinking your favorite candy is caramel something or a special M & M - because candy corn would be tooooo easy. I follow you on instagram, Pinned the pumpkin packet.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Favorite candy is dem bones or the eyeballs or I have no idea.

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pinned it:) http://www.pinterest.com/pin/267471665343034139/
    My favorite Halloween is caramel apple lollipops. perhaps this is yours too?

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!