Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Saturday Snapshots

Running a little late today. I just woke up! I usually sleep around 4-6 hours on school nights but when the weekend rolls around I get around 12-14 hours of sleep. Don't judge! I know I should keep my body on a sleep cycle but it's been like this for the past ten years.

On to pictures! I purchased a new camera but it's so heavy so I've been leaving it at home. I haven't even had time to play around with all of it's features. My iphone has been working just fine and it's much easier to add to instagram. Sorry if I post so many pics. I just can't help it. Please forgive me if I'm an instagram hog.

Here are some pictures from last week. I'm participating in ClutterFree Classoom's Picture a Day instagram linky. You should too!



I'm going to have to come up with something better now that I'm using planbook.com
Here's the little stinker. He now has eaten my EC planner, two books, 6 pairs of shoes, 50 rolls of toilet paper. I'm scared to see what will be next. He jumps on to counters etc. 
I'm not a morning person. Mr. Nelson does have to make sure I'm out of bed before he leaves. I'm known to fall back asleep and shut off my alarm.
Love our new hokki stools. They were suppose to be yellow. Definitely not yellow but I think I will be ok because they are at the computer station. Doesn't really fit with my yellow black and white. Oh. WELL. They are awesome and the kids LOVE them.

Found this little gem at Marshall's this week. I love it.  I found the perfect spot right by my computer desk. I had to cover the Drink WIne with a little bee and daisy. 

Locking Cooper up while I celebrate my B-I-L's birthday with a waterside





 Come over to the party or at least link up!

Have a wonderful weekend





12 comments:

  1. Those hokki stools look so cool! i can totally relate to the weekend sleeping in. Have a great weekend!
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post away! I LOVE your Instagram!!! Have a fab weekend!

    ((HUGS))
    Tiffany

    One Fab Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally relate to doggies eating things! My little Maxwell is a chewing machine! I came home last night to a cardboard box all over the living room.

    How adorable is that black polka dot top?! TOO CUTE!

    Lindsey
    The Journey of a Beginning Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toilet paper? Yuck! I can only imagine the mess!
    Ice cream social? JEALOUS!
    Waterslide? Looks like tons of fun!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    I always LOVE your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute dog, I would have a hard time staying mad at him...even if he did eat my EC planner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last year when my pup was 7months old he at my couch the first week of school. But I still love the little guy.

    Erika
    My Crazy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should definitely give fruit pizza a go. It's super tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sweet Cooper is getting so big!

    I think I am right there with you on alarm clocks...the snooze button and I are very close and personal. :)

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the exact same sleeping schedule as you. About 6 hours on school nights, and 12+ hours on the weekend! I love my weekend sleeping in. *joy*

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the exact same sleeping schedule as you. About 6 hours on school nights, and 12+ hours on the weekend! I love my weekend sleeping in. *joy*

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!